Judith Pennington, journalist, author, singer of international publications, founder of the Institute for the Awakened Mind and expert in EEG biofeedback meditation for conscious evolution, has created, together with Leigh Spusta, a new guided meditation program for iAwake called In, Out & Through: The Experiential Wisdom of Anna Wise.
Here, Judith is talking to John Dupuy, CEO of iAwake Technologies, to talk about it In, Out & Through Vol. joAnna Wise’s legacy, “milestones” and how to use them Inside, outside and through in the most effective way.
In this conversation, Judith and John discuss:
- Judith Pennington’s background
- IAwake’s first collaboration with Judith using the Mind Mirror
- the story behind the development of In, Out & Through Vol. jo and the 40 years of EEG research (by the late Anna Wise) that culminated in the creation of these guided meditations, also their use in the Esalen Institute retreats.
- move from the personal self to the transcendent consciousness with Expansion of the Self
- Anna Wise’s presence today, not only in the field of spirituality and EEG research, but also in the work of iAwake Technologies
- “Landmark” explained and how to access this state felt at the beginning of Healing energy collection
- uses of Inside, outside and throughespecially for those struggling with trauma, grief, and loss.
In, Out & Through: The Experiential Wisdom of Anna Wise is now available.
Joan Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Technologies and travels internationally to teach and inspire comprehensive recovery, comprehensive transformative practice, and the use of brainwave input technology to deepen the practice of meditation and the treatment of addiction, depression and PTSD.
Judith Pennington is a world-renowned journalist, author, singer, and international author on EEG and the Awakened Mind of Meditation and Mastery of Life. She is the author of two books on meditation and consciousness and the composer of seven guided meditation CDs. He teaches worldwide and publishes three free e-newsletters through his personal outreach, Eagle Life Communications.